Thursday, August 22, 2013

First Post!

   So I've decided to create this blog to highlight the day by day excitements in my life. I am not much of a writer but I thought I would give it a go! On this blog you can find video updates for my YouTube channel ( http://www.youtube.com/user/AllyV416), My fashion/beauty advice, and an exclusive look into my everyday life. Well now that all of that jazz has been said I guess I will tell you a couple of things about me!

   So I am currently sixteen years old and going to be a junior in high school. I play Volleyball and I also enjoy film making (Hints the YouTube channel).  I'm looking forward to writing more, and seeing where this blog goes!

                                                                         Thanks for Reading! Ally

No comments:

Post a Comment