Friday, August 23, 2013

Makeup Review: Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss

Everyone in the beauty world has been raving about the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss. It is a high intensity lip color that lasts up to eight hours, which from personal experience has lived up to its word. I personally LOVE this lip product because you can put it on and you won't have to worry about for the rest of the day. If you tune into my YouTube channel, you will notice that I wear this product a lot... and by a lot I mean mostly every single video. (:
 

There is a variety of colors to choose from in this collection. I've purchased three of them, 109,111, and 10. My personal favorite is 109, because it is a natural orange/peach color, and it looks fantastic anytime of the year. The colors suit any skin tone. These colors can either be dressed up or down. For a normal day at school I normally apply a fair amount of the lip color onto my lips and spread it using my fingers, or a lip brush. ( fingers are quicker and easier) By doing this it tones down the normally bold color to a shade that is more appropriate for a day in Hell.. I mean high school.(; For a night out I normally go for the " Go big or go home " style, which is easy due to the awesome pigmentation the lip stick has. One swipe across the lips and you're good to go!



This brand of lipstick is affordable (coming in at a whopping $4-$6 per tube),  easy to manage, and is available at most drug stores. I recommend it over most other brands I have used in the past. All in all I give this product an A+!!

                                 - Ally






No comments:

Post a Comment