Monday, March 23, 2015

My Addiction

So I've recently realized that I get addicted to irrelevant things VERY easily. Now you might be thinking I'm talking about drugs, alcohol, or sweets, but that is not even close.

My name is Ally and I'm addicted to movies and television shows (this is where you say "Hi Ally" in perfect  harmony).

I recently invested in a Netflix account, which probably is the best investment ever.  I get to watch whatever television show or movie I want whenever I want. And no I'm not getting paid to say that. (;

If you follow me on any social media you would know that I am a die hard Marvel fan. (I was iron man for Halloween). Now you may be asking "Ally why are you telling me this irrelevant information?" Well you see young reader, I have watched all of the Avengers movies, each individual Avenger movie, and basically the whole Avenger's franchise; Three times each in the time span of about 3-5 days. This is why I think I have a problem.

I am a teenage girl and teenage girls love soap operas. I've watched a plethora of series ranging from OITNB to Grey's Anatomy. My all time favorite series on Netflix has to be Gilmore Girls. I feel as if everyone overlooks it, which is sad because Lorelia Gilmore has to one of the best characters I've ever had the pleasure to watch grow (yes, better than both Scott brothers from One Tree Hill).

Talking about all of these shows makes me want to close the computer, jump into bed with fuzzy socks on, and binge watch all seasons of The Office. Thanks for reading. xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment