Thursday, April 23, 2015

Life Update


It’s been many moons since my last post, so I thought I would dedicate this post to update any readers on my life. 

- I have recently turned 18, and realized I have grown up both physically and mentally. 

- I am in the process of converting into a minimalist lifestyle, which I will possibly do a post on in the near future. My definition for minimalism in a nutshell is: simplifying your life in any way possible. Whether it is socially, physically, or mentally. (Ex. Already got rid of two full garbage bags of old clothes... go me!). 

- I am graduating High School this June. Following this post will be my senior graduation pictures for anyone interested. Which leads me to my next post…


- I am going off to Uni this fall to study, as of right now, Business Management, Human Resources, and Marketing. Pediatrics is still floating in the back of my mind. 


No comments:

Post a Comment